• At home, prior to every practice or game, players and coaches must screen for any of these symptoms:
1) Do you have...
a) Fever (100.4F or higher) or chills (CHECK TEMP)
b) Sore throat
c) Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
d) Body aches or fatigue
e) New cough, runny nose or congestion that is different from pre-existing allergies or asthma?
f) New loss of taste or smell
g) Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
h) New onset of severe headache
i) or any other symptoms as noted by the CDC from official CDC website
2) Have you had close contact with a person who has Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
3) Are you wearing a mask properly over your nose and mouth?
• Check your child's temperature and complete the “Scotts Valley Little League at Home Screening Questionnaire” before coming to any training session or game
• Stay home and contact your coach if you are showing any of these COVID-19 symptoms, if you have tested positive for COVID-19, or if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive COVID-19.
• At the field, Coaches will perform screenings of players on arrival to team practices and games. The screening will consist of a temperature check, the above symptom check, sanitizing their hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer and confirming the player is wearing the mask over the nose and mouth properly.
• If the player fails the screening, the coach will call their parent or guardian immediately to take the child home.
• Each coach will have a laminated sheet that has the above list of symptoms for screening and their list of players. Beside the names of each player will be the parent contact info and a check box. With a dry erase marker, they can check each player off as they are screened. Or call their parent/guardian to come back to get them if they fail the screening.
• Each team will have a box containing an infrared thermometer, extra masks, a bottle of 60 % alcohol hand sanitizer and a container of disinfecting wipes for cleaning shared equipment.